Re: Voices With NVDA Question Please.

Arlene

Hey cool! Canada has good voices for NVDA! That is so cool!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jackie
Sent: July 16, 2021 3:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Voices With NVDA Question Please.

Well, all this discussion prompted me to go around looking for

additional TTS voices. I just installed ones from Canada--man--why do

*they* get all the good ones? I mean wow--I'm not like a voice freak

or anything like that but those voices from Canada are really really

good. I know what I'll be using whenever I make spoken tutorials from

henceforth & probly forevermore. I'm really impressed--I mean I sat up

& took all kinds of notice. My question still remains--why does Canada

get the good ones while we in the US get stuck w/the likes of Xera &

David? That's just craziness!