From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: July 16, 2021 4:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Voices With NVDA Question Please.

Well, all this discussion prompted me to go around looking for additional TTS voices. I just installed ones from Canada--man--why do
*they* get all the good ones? I mean wow--I'm not like a voice freak or anything like that but those voices from Canada are really really good. I know what I'll be using whenever I make spoken tutorials from henceforth & probly forevermore. I'm really impressed--I mean I sat up & took all kinds of notice. My question still remains--why does Canada get the good ones while we in the US get stuck w/the likes of Xera & David? That's just craziness!

On 7/16/21, Marten Post Uiterweer <martenpu@xs4all.nl> wrote:
Ort ctrl-win-n for narrator settings.

Regards, Marten

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:33:49 +0100 "Chris Mullins"
<cjmullins29@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi
You can edit Narrator settings as follows:
Pres Windows+I to open settings dialog Press tab once to enter list
of Categories, then arrow down to “Ease of Access” and press enter In
the next dialog, press tab once to enter the list of sub-categories
and arrow down to “Narrator” and press enter Tab through the controls
in this dialog box, you will find lots of Narrator settings including
Voice, pitch and rate. Change as required, then press alt+F4 to exit
the dialog.

Cheers
Chris

Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for