Re: VLC alternative?

mk360

Yea, foobar2000 is great. but it play video files? as I understand it is an audio player.

Regards,
mk.

El 18/09/2016 a las 11:44, Devin Prater escribió:
Foobar2000 works amazingly.

Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 9:41 AM, erik burggraaf <erik@...> wrote:

VLC must have fallen a long way since I used it many years ago. back then I found it perfectly accessible.   the main issue that I have with Windows media players in general is that they tend to be fraught with advertising.  this is the reason why I abandoned Winamp for VLC and then abandoned VLC for the kmplayer and then abandoned playing media on Windows all together...  I never tried it myself  but I believe foobar2000 is also accessible.  The very latest one I tried was the gone mad music player. this was billed as the very latest ad free thing in music for Windows. unfortunately it's accessibility left much to be desired.

Best,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On September 18, 2016 10:16:49 AM "Robert Kingett" <kingettspeaks@...> wrote:

I am looking for an NVDA accessible player that can basically play as many file types as VLC as well as podcasts and internet radio. There are a lot of inaccessible elements about VLC so does anyone have an alternative?