Is the NVDA Commands Quick Reference available in some searchable document format? (e.g. PDF, docx)

I really don't know the answer to that question

I realize that I can open it in the browser and search there, but I often like to save this sort of thing as a PDF that I can search whenever I wish.  However, when I do that either using the PDF Creator virtual printer or Google's Print as PDF option, I cannot OCR process the resulting file such that it's searchable.  This is most peculiar, given that the entire thing is mostly text.  I even tried on an old copy I'd saved from 2018.1 and that didn't work.

I'd just like to have this documentation in some sort of format besides HTML that I can search in for specific text.

      ~ Brian Vogel