Re: Is the NVDA Commands Quick Reference available in some searchable document format? (e.g. PDF, docx)

Thank you gentlemen.  Both of those are useful workarounds.

I do have to say I'd like to keep the formatting, though.  I'll try opening one of the PDFs using word, and saving out the resulting docx to see what happens.

The above being said, I can't imagine that it would be difficult to "pack and ship" a searchable document format of this reference with NVDA itself, but I may be the very odd bird who likes to have these references available separate from the screen reader even when I am using the screen reader.

      ~ Brian Vogel