Re: Is the NVDA Commands Quick Reference available in some searchable document format? (e.g. PDF, docx)

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 05:27 PM, Jackie wrote:
Microsoft print to pdf utility also works.
-
By the way, I just tried this method to create the PDF, and although the initial result is not searchable, the OCR processing on that file by PDF-XChange Viewer does work, so I can save the text layer as part of the processed file and have it be searchable when I next open it.

This is the first and only time that I've ever hit any PDF file created by one virtual printer versus another be able to be successfully OCR processed for only one of those virtual printer files.

But, as I frequently say, we all need to have backup/workaround methods in our back pockets when our preferred method doesn't want to cooperate!

      ~ Brian Vogel