Re: NVDA Vocalizer lag and Windows 10 lock screen

Over time I have found it more and more difficult to predict exactly how processes are actually going to load and begin working under Windows.  So many factors are involved other than start-up order that this means very little anymore.

I think Chris is likely on to something in that NVDA is probably not becoming fully active until after the lock screen has been fully active for some time due to when it finally completes its startup process in the sequence of the full system startup.