Re: Problem with having Admin Rights under UAC when using NVDA Remote

Sarah k Alawami

I've been having that problem since nvda remote was released. I lost control of someone's computer and they had to hit yes, this was 2 years ago when I was showing them something.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jelal Bairamoglou
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 10:46 AM
To: NVDAGroups <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Problem with having Admin Rights under UAC when using NVDA Remote

Problem in Remote in, UAC: User Account Control.Administrator's rights.
When I copy the settings from NVDA, Use Currently Saved Settings During Sign-in and On Secure Screens.
I do not have access rights Administrator, in this case I need to zero the UAC level.
This is a big problem, you need someone to be up there and press yes.
This is the case after the upgrade.