Re: Problem with having Admin Rights under UAC when using NVDA Remote

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 07:44 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I've been having that problem since nvda remote was released.
-
And I'll note that it's not just NVDA Remote.  There are a number of remote access utilities where this can occasionally occur, and not just for UAC.  I have had occasions where specific keystrokes will not work "on the remote side" regardless of what I do.  Luckily I am, in virtually all cases, working with someone and just ask them to hit the thing I need to have hit, and then things march right along.

      ~ Brian Vogel