Re: speech rate changes to defaults

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 03:39 PM, George Kerscher wrote:
I will report back here if the issue reappears. It has gone away for now, i.e. I can no longer force the behavior.
-
First, thank you for such a fine report on your findings, how to force the issue you had, and how you've resolved it.

Please report back even if the issue does not reappear for a period of time where you're reasonably confident that "the fix has taken."  That's valuable information to have, too.  Also, if it should recur at some unspecified point in time in the future, please report that, too, as these things can often have multiple contributing factors.

     ~ Mark Twain