Re: Mystery surrounding computer

Chris

Hey stay cool I wasnt being literal

From: Gene
Sent: 18 September 2016 16:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Mystery surrounding computer

this is evidently a new computer.  it's very unlikely.  In addition, incorrect cleaning of a laptop keyboard my void the warranty or in some way make the machine not possible to return.  I either wouldn't do any such thing or I would be very careful in what I decided to do.  And if another key were stuck down, you would expect far more problems than just the alt keys not working.