Re: Obtaining Prior/Older Versions of NVDA

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 09:20 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
I want to create a portable version on which I can install add-ons which aren't yet supported.
-
You're welcome.  I suspected that this was your intent, as it's an excellent workaround until all of the add-ons that will finally be updated get there.  It also allows for the use of any orphaned add-ons on those occasions where one might prove helpful

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli