Re: Compatibility of EnhancedPhoneticReading AddOn?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I installed the modified and updated add on for this feature and it works great. In my old age, my hearing isn't so good and with this phonetics when moving by character, it really helps a lot.  In addition, I think I am going to post this to the Blind Hams list as a nice add on for NVDA  and reading amateur radio call signs (assuming I didn't get kicked off for being too uppity--there has been some intrigue there in the past few days and I haven't gotten any posts.)

On 7/18/2021 5:55 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
See also this message in the archive:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/16890

NVDA has been able to do this natively, but not particularly easily if you're dealing with a lot of characters in succession.  But if it's a very occasional need, you may not even require the add-on.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli

--
Signature: