From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin kotler
Sent: 18 September 2016 14:33
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Mystery surrounding computer

Good morning list; Marv here.  Someone asked me a question regarding an external keyboard.  When I plugged one into the laptop, the alt keys worked.  Do not know what to try next on the laptops keyboard.  The computer is an hp pavilion g6 notebook pc.  Anymore advice would be appreciated.  As stated previously, the alt keys on the laptops keyboard do not work properly.