Re: Winamp add on?

Gene

Is there a new version of the add-on?  There was no such command many months ago, but I haven’t checked since then,  I suggest looking at the information about commands.  Perhaps things have changed.

Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 9:48 AM
Subject: [nvda] Winamp add on?

I've just noticed that for some reason, the play, pause and stop keys
aren't saying anything.  They were working for several days after
installing nvda 21.1, but yesterday they suddenly stopped speaking. Did
I hit some hidden key that turned them off?  Most of the other functions
like volume setting and elapsed and remaining time are speaking correctly.

Roger