Re: Adding more add-ons to the core

Arlene

Hi Sarah, what version of windows are you using? If its ten. That’s bad.  These windows computers are cheaply made so you’d upgrade to the next version of windows.  I had an Acer for windows 7 box for 7 almost 8 years.  It died and I had to get a windows ten witch I now have.  I’ve had this computer for over 2 years and its starting to slow down.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: July 19, 2021 2:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adding more add-ons to the core

OH yeah. I agree. I'm not really good with this software stuff but I'm already saving up for a new system as mine is starting to die, and that one should be able to support windows what ever by then and nvda what ever by then.

Blessings and happy Monday

On 19 Jul 2021, at 12:44, Brian Vogel wrote:

If you are a computer user it is incumbent on you to read the proverbial writing on the wall, and as it changes, and proceed accordingly.  You ignore it at your own peril.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli