Re: speech rate changes to defaults

George Kerscher

Hello again,

Today, the rate changed to the default setting. I am running Windows 10 2021H1.

I was in Outlook and was switching between an open message and the inbox. Both the Outlook profile and the normal general configuration was impacted. I could save the profile immediately after it changed.

I also was in outlook with an open message and was running on battery. I left the computer, and it went to sleep.  When I woke it up, the rate changed. Here too the Outlook configuration and the default reverted to the slow speech rate.

I am getting pretty fast correcting this behavior, so it is not a horrible inconvenience, but it would be good to figure out what is going on.

Best

George

Best

George