Re: Shortcut commands stopping working in NVDA

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 06:54 PM, Gene wrote:
If it turns out to be keys getting stuck, that may lead to a solution.
-
Gene,

Before I say what I'm about to say, I want to preface it with this contribution is greatly appreciated, at least by me.  This is a great diagnostic to undertake.

With that being said, if the root cause were traced to literal sticky keys, the solution is getting a new keyboard.  There is nothing that the developers of NVDA could or should do about sticking keyboard keys.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli