From: Jackie
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Shortcut commands stopping working in NVDA

So I just experimented w/it, as I found myself precisely in this
position this very moment. Shift & control keys didn't work, but
capslock, which I use as an NVDA modifier, did. So I'm wondering if
somehow the NVDA modifier key isn't being released properly at
times,ie, buffers aren't being flushed when required, etc.