Re: Shortcut commands stopping working in NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Oh thank god. I've been having this issue now for at least a year and it's random too, but annoying at best when it happens.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Spivey via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 6:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Shortcut commands stopping working in NVDA

Fortunately for this one, a recent PR got merged into master which might fix it.

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/pull/12610

On 7/21/2021 5:04 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Gene,

Thanks for the clarification.

There is the Windows Feature called sticky keys, and there are
sticking keyboard keys, and there are unintentional software-generated
sticky keys, too. It's now clear that the last of the three is what's
under discussion, and this was not initially clear to me. And it's a
different kettle of fish, as the saying goes.

Yep. Discipline. Accountability. Joy. Fun. Responsibility.

That's what life is about. And in that order.

~ Liza Minnelli