Re: my request for NVDA

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 01:51 AM, ( NAJAF . Naqvi ) wrote:

I want my NVDA to work better with: windows10 pro 21h1 and NVDA 2021.1. how to ?????

-
Seriously, as new member you need to know that this sort of question is so broad as to be meaningless.

If you want assistance, you need to be much more specific about exactly what it is you are having a problem with, whether it be in Windows 10 or a specific program.

There is no way to answer your query as posed.  What you've asked is akin to asking, "I want to understand Calculus.  How do I do that?," where the only answer is equally broad and useless, "Take classes."

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli