Update appears to have broken Musescore accessibility with NVDA

Christopher Bartlett

This may not affect a lot of people, but I went to edit a musical score this morning, and I had lost access to most of my controls.  I know that the Musescore folk have been doing a lot of accessibility-focused work, so I was a little surprised.  I'll also be reporting this on their forums.  (fora?)

Christopher Bartlett
p.s.  Example, when attempting to edit a tempo marking, a dialogue is supposed to appear, allowing you to change the BPM, and the note length that forms the beat.  After updating to 2021.1, that dialogue may be visible, I don't know, but NVDA doesn't appear to see it, either in normal mode, nor even as an object in object navigation mode.

--
Christopher Bartlett