Re: foobar2000

mk360

You need to configure the keystrokes first. Press control p to open the preferences and search for "keyboard shortkuts".

Regards,
mk.

El 18/09/2016 a las 18:00, Marisane Moruthanyana escribió:

Evenign listers

I recently read about a media player called foobar2000 on this list.

People commented on it and said that it is screen reader friendly.

I use nvda and jaws as my screen reader.

However, I use nvda more than jaws as I do not have a licensed jaws.

I downloaded the foobar2000 application and installed it as a portable copy.

I realise that it does not allow me to control volume.

It is playing very loud and I fail to volume it down.

Any keyboard commands to control the volume?

I cannot find the keystrokes even in the help of the application.

Your help is appreciated in advance.

With respect

Marisane