From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 22 July 2021 18:05
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Compatibility of EnhancedPhoneticReading AddOn?

I'm reviving this topic for one reason only, this particular add-on is, from all appearances, entirely "home grown" as it does not appear on the Community Add-Ons page nor on the Add-Ons Compatibility Page (which includes some non-official add-ons as well).

Rui Fontes has provided a modification for compatibility with NVDA 2021.1 here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/q75mnyttr34zjpm/EnhancedPhoneticReading_0.5a2_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=1

Anyone who might happen to know how to contact the original developer of this add-on should do so to determine whether he or she is still maintaining it, and whether he or she has any intention of doing an update to the original source for compatibility with NVDA 2021.1.  I have no idea who created or is maintaining this add-on, but responsibility for ongoing maintenance falls to them or their successor(s).

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli