Re: Problem with having Admin Rights under UAC when using NVDA Remote

Jelal Bairamoglou

Thank you very much for the answer you give me.
The first I tried from the NVDA USSE Currently Saved Settings During Signed Settings and then I tried to do it manually. Unfortunately, this feature is not working on me and this happens after upgrading.
I am impressed that someone else did not mention this problem obviously did not have a problem there is something that I do not know I.
Again thanks for your interest and the answer you gave.

On 22/7/2021 7:08 μ.μ., Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías via groups.io wrote:

Hi all.

No, NV Access say in the user guide that for copy the optioins in the scure screen, the form is press NVDA+control+g, and press de button “Use currently saved settings during sign-in and on secure screens (requires administrator privileges)”. Of course, your action is the same that NVDA make, but I don’t know if a part of the process is different when NVDA copy it.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Soporte a usuarios, comunidad de NVDA en español.

Web www.nvda.es

Experto certificado en NVDA