Re: Update appears to have broken Musescore accessibility with NVDA

Christopher Bartlett

To be clear, I know how to edit text and tempo markings in MuseScore, and how to set them up.  What I was experiencing was that the dialogue described above does not appear for me: NVDA 2021.1 win 10 21H2 and MuseScore 3.62.  I should have put those in the first message.

CWB

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:57 AM Jujube <ellaxyu@...> wrote:
Oh wow I will have to check that. I also use Musescore a bit but I
have not opened it as of late. I know NVDA has some of the best
support for Musescore and I have to admit that it was certainly a
factor in choosing it as my main screen reader so yeah...

--
Christopher Bartlett