Re: Update appears to have broken Musescore accessibility with NVDA

Christopher Bartlett

You are correct, 21H1, not insider build.  I'm no longer one of those folk who want to be on the bleeding edge, considering this machine is my professional, and music production hobby machine.

CWB

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 6:45 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 07:40 PM, Christopher Bartlett wrote:
21H2
-
I presume you mean 21H1, but for the sake of complete clarity.  If you're on an insider build, that adds complications.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli

--
Christopher Bartlett