Re: Lock Screen

Are you asking how to log in directly to the desktop on a Windows 10 machine that has a single user?

If you have more than one user you'll never avoid the lock screen as this is where the choice of user you're logging in as is made.  I've previously posted the instructions to avoid the need to enter your password on the lock screen in order to log in, and will gladly do so again if that's what you're asking about.