Re: nvda slows wi-fi

Gene

While I doubt these suggestions will help, try setting NVDA so that it won’t try to communicate with the server.  In General settings, tell it not to send statistics and not to check for updates.

I’m very skeptical that these changes will make a difference but you might as well see.

Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 10:06 AM
Subject: [nvda] nvda slows wi-fi

Hello,

For some reason nvda 21.4 slows down my wi-fi connection.

This has only happened recently.

I have now used jaws 2019 with no problem.

Tried uninstalling nvda and re-installed but still the same problem.

Any advice please.

For what its worth nvda works reasonabley on ethernet connection.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.