Re: Unable to connect to NVDA Remote Server

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

Sorry for not replying to this sooner. When you need to change the port, you enter your hostname plus the port number as follows.

nvdaremote.com:1234

The numbers are your port number. So if your IP was:

88.88.88.88,

In the host box, you would enter:

88.88.88.88:1234

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 23/07/2021 07:33, arqam mehmood wrote:
Hi.
I didn't find anything like this, can you help me?

On 7/23/21, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.

Don't you also have to specify the port in the add-on configuration?
Unless you also change it in the code, it probably won't work. There
should be something in the documentation on how to specify the correct
port on the client side.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 22/07/2021 14:32, Mobeen Iqbal via groups.io wrote:
Hi.

Are the correct ports open and accessible? I believe port 6837 needs
to be open.

cheers,

Mo.

On 22/07/2021 08:20, arqam mehmood wrote:
Hi everyone.
I've recently installed NVDA Remote Server on my debian server.
everything is ok.
when i check sudo NVDARemoteServer status.
  it says, active.
but when I tried to connect through my client, it won't connect.
any idea what is the problem?
Arqam Mehmood.