From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Tuesday, 27 July 2021 17:06
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA IBMTTS NO LONGER COMPATIBLE

Hello,

This topic is to be closed immediately. There is no legal way to use IBM TTS, or Eloquence, unless it is bundled with a legally purchased product. The information is according to Nvaccess. Please, do not post any additional topic regarding Eloquence or IBM TTS unless we are discussing the paid add-ons. Anyone posting anything about IBM TTS or Eloquence illegally obtained, or anyone posting links to such will be placed on moderated status.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021, 07:28 abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote:

Hello, get the latest IBM tts  from

this link

Thanks and regards:

Abdulmuhamin.

Content executive at

Blind Help Project

Reach me through following social mediums

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

Telegram