Re: addon updates

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 01:21 PM, ken lawrence wrote:
I removed the ones that didn’t work so how will I know these are updated.
-
This is fine, but you can also retain them and just let them be disabled.  Unless something's changed, Add-On Updater will check for updates to all installed add-ons whether they are enabled or disabled.

But, the central location for checking whether any given "official" add-on has been made compatible with NVDA is the Add-Ons Compatibility Page.  That page states that NVDA Remote has been updated, and the link for that add on is Download for Modern NVDA, and Extended Winamp is noted as compatible as well, and can be downloaded from it's usual spot on the add-ons page.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli