From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 8:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Contact

See the Microsoft Support Page:  Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows

Search on minimize and maximize, as there are various ways to do this.

That being said, the description for the F11 command is, in my opinion, misleading.  It's not a minimize/maximize toggle, but full-screen/windowed toggle.

WinKey + Up Arrow maximizes the window that currently has focus.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli