Re: Lock Screen

If the issue is only occurring when you wake up from sleep it should be a simple matter to change it.  See this article at howtogeek.

Quentin has already described how to get rid of the lock screen at login (at least if you have only one account).  I hadn't realized that it might pop up again later, but I always have the "Require password on wake" setting turned off.