Re: NVDA: NVDA AND OUTLOOK 2016

Monte Single

I got up too early this morning.

I forgot to say that I am using the one core voice Zira.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: July 28, 2021 4:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA: NVDA AND OUTLOOK 2016

Hi, I am using  nvda 2021.1 with outlook 2016

When I move through the list of messages wit theh   arrow keys, I experience no hesitation;  well, maybe a fraction of a second.

This has been my experience with outlook 2-13 in win7 also.

Have you checked the speech rate for the one core voices?

Cheers,

Mont