From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Wednesday, 28 July 2021 12:34
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA: NVDA AND OUTLOOK 2016

Hi, I am using  nvda 2021.1 with outlook 2016

When I move through the list of messages wit theh   arrow keys, I experience no hesitation;  well, maybe a fraction of a second.

This has been my experience with outlook 2-13 in win7 also.

Have you checked the speech rate for the one core voices?

Cheers,

Mont