Re: NVDA AND WINDOWS 11

Christo Vorster

I found my notification under my notifications. It said something the lines of “Windows 11 is coming. Get your update …” Or something like that.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, 28 July 2021 15:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA AND WINDOWS 11

Are those receiving such messages [participating in the Windows Insider program?

Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 8:36 AM

I have also been receiving upgrade notifications whn I switch on my computer. I just ignore them.

Kind Regards

Nicholas Stevens

Administration Assistant

Two Oceans Aquarium, Dock Road, V&A Waterfront

Tel: +27 (0)21 418 3823 | Direct:  +27 (0)21 814 4560