Re: NVDA AND WINDOWS 11

Hareth

Probably a new teaser from MS to encourage old PC owners to upgrade
their systems?
I had to switch my insider channel from beta to dev to get win11.
I hope many would join and give feedback for the current serious issues.
TC

By what (or who)? And that's a serious question as there has been no
announcement by Microsoft that Windows 11 roll out to the general public has
even started.

It's not supposed to be "hitting the streets" yet.

Yep. Discipline. Accountability. Joy. Fun. Responsibility.

That's what life is about. And in that order.

~ Liza Minnelli