Re: NVDA AND WINDOWS 11

Lino Morales

I too have gotten this quote unquote teaser message when I was in the Insider release preview channel. I've decided to install the current 2021 H1 build via Media Creation tool this past Saturday which I was very successful doing. My PC will be 4 years old on my birthday. I can't update to WIN 11 due to the no secure boot or TPM requirements.

On 7/28/2021 10:35 AM, Hareth wrote:
Probably a new teaser from MS to encourage old PC owners to upgrade
their systems?
I had to switch my insider channel from beta to dev to get win11.
I hope many would join and give feedback for the current serious issues.
TC
By what (or who)? And that's a serious question as there has been no
announcement by Microsoft that Windows 11 roll out to the general public has
even started.

It's not supposed to be "hitting the streets" yet.

Yep. Discipline. Accountability. Joy. Fun. Responsibility.

That's what life is about. And in that order.

~ Liza Minnelli