accessible streaming services

Ame

Hi all!  I’m suddenly running into some problems with Hulu that they insist on blaming on NVDA.  I’ve used nothing but NVDA since I’ve had Hulu and, up to now, I’ve not had a minute’s trouble.  The issues I’m encountering have nothing to do with my speech.  Screen readers don’t stop playback last time I checked.  But, I digress.  Forgive my frustration.  Lol I also have  Philo and I have no trouble with it.  I’m looking for accessible alternatives to Hulu.  My main concern is that I want my local tv channels.  Any help anybody can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ame