Re: accessible streaming services

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Are there any settings in Hulu for controlling auto-playback? I am not a Hulu user, but this seems very highly unlikely to have anything to do with NVDA.

I recommend taking this to the Chat subgroup, as it really doesn't have anything to do with NVDA.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 1:05 PM Ame <abk043@...> wrote:

I’ve suddenly started experiencing stoppage of playback at the end of a block of live programming.  Instead of continuing to stream the channel’s live content, it just cuts me off.  I’ve spoken with several Hulu agents today and the one I chatted with online finally created a ticket for the issue.  I’ve done everything but stand on my head.  I’m at a loss.  I know this shouldn’t be happening and it makes no sense for the agents to blame NVDA, especially since the issue occurs on my chromecast and my android phone too.  I’m sure you agree with me when I say it’s easier for someone to lay the blame on something they know nothing about and they know very close to nothing about accessibility.  It’s tiring to try to get the jist of what’s going on through their heads once they figure out you use a screen reader.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.