Re: NVDA AND WINDOWS 11

Hmmm.

Its suggested that this could all be from suggestions app in settings/notifications and actions and if you turn this off you will not recieve internal microsoft adds.

I have had some stuff like this but I have always turned the suggestions off.

Why microsoft is advising to update is unknown but again I'd scan your system.

You shouldn't be recieving update notifications unless your windows 10 version is actually old.

In case type winver.

If you are a version out of date or 2 go get the upgrade.

On 29/07/2021 1:36 am, Nicholas Stevens wrote:

I have also been receiving upgrade notifications whn I switch on my computer. I just ignore them.

Kind Regards

Nicholas Stevens

Administration Assistant

Two Oceans Aquarium, Dock Road, V&A Waterfront

Tel: +27 (0)21 418 3823 | Direct:  +27 (0)21 814 4560