Re: NVDA AND WINDOWS 11

Arlene

I never got one either. Just an update for ten. I got that maybe 2 weeks ago. I heard nothing about win 11. Like I said earlier if it ain’t broke then don’t fix it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: July 28, 2021 8:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA AND WINDOWS 11

Hi, Brian,

I think I heard that windows 11 is supposed to come outsometime in October. I didn't get a notification about it yet but I'll patiently wait until it really does come out.

Rosemarie

On 7/28/2021 6:18 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 05:03 AM, Christo Vorster wrote:

I was informed just now that I could update my operating system to Windows 11.

-
By what (or who)?  And that's a serious question as there has been no announcement by Microsoft that Windows 11 roll out to the general public has even started.

It's not supposed to be "hitting the streets" yet.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli