Re: NVDA AND WINDOWS 11

William James

I would actually recommend uBlock Origin.  It’s got a light footprint and is better than anything else out there IMHO.

Pro Max

On Jul 28, 2021, at 9:28 AM, Christo Vorster <cvklaviere@...> wrote:

Hi Brian

To be completely honest, I don’t know by whom, or why the information popped up on my computer. I have just restarted my computer and then the notice was read by NVDA. I wasn’t able to pay more attention other than to hear it as I was busy with something else. When I got to my computer I could not locate the message again.

I decided to post my question befor I went to any further trouble locating the message again. I never gave it another thought and awaited a response from the NVDA community. I am a little dubious with regards to just updating software, especially the Windows operating system.

Unfortunately, that is all I can tell you.

Regards