Re: No sound with NVDA 2020.1 in a Windows 10 VM

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 10:55 AM, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
I'm quite new to the NVDA community so the status of Thomas Refis
<thomas.refis@...>https://www.nvda-fr.org with regards to
nvaccess.org is unclear to me.
-
First, I want to make it clear that I am not, in any way, trying to criticize the maintainer of the referenced page.  He's doing a service for the French speaking user community.

That being said, here is the translated-to-English footer that's right on his main page:

Copyright © 2006-2021 NVDA-FR and ProgAccess
This site is not affiliated with
NVAccess (developer of NVDA).
The team on this site does not have any NVDA developers, for suggestions for new features, please check out NVAccess's GitHub.

------
I would not expect any announcements on this page regarding French translations of NVDA because NVDA always ships with same.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli