Re: No sound with NVDA 2020.1 in a Windows 10 VM

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 10:55 AM, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
Not sure thought it will solve the problem completely, since the narrator
does not speak either.
-
Don't discount that there could be an issue with the Windows VM itself, particularly since Narrator isn't working.

You are working in an environment that I have no way to imitate or test in, so I can't be of much more help.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli