Re: weather plus addon

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Don ,

Oddly, the package lacks the English documentation and generates an error.
I only realized it now, as soon as I set the nvda language to English.
I'll be doing an emergency update to 8.4 shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Adriano

Il 29/07/2021 14:45, Don H ha scritto:
Running latest released versions of Win 10 and NVDA.  I downloaded and installed version 8.3 of weather plus addon and installed it.  As part of the addon install I restarted nvda.  Now I go into the NVDA settings weatherplus and try to set or manage cities.  If i hit the space bar on this option nothing happens, if I hit enter on the option the menue closes.  So how do you set your cities when you can't open the settings to do so.  I also tried to reboot my computer after installing the addon and I still can't set the cities.