From: "Supanut Leepaisomboon" <supanut2000@outlook.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 12:02 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Vocalizer lag and Windows 10 lock screen

Hi list,

When I use Vocalizer for NVDA, it always seem to lag when I first turn on my laptop. The voice I'm using is a premium high varient, so not sure if that is the cause; my laptop is pretty powerful with Intel Core I5 at 2.5GHZ, 8GB RAM.

Also, when I powered on my laptop, NVDA won't always announce the Windows logon prompt like it does in Windows 8.

Has anyone experienced the issues I mentioned?