From: Christopher-Mark Gilland [mailto:clgilland07@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 5:23 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] The UEB table used in NVDA

Right, I get that, but is there a way one could modify that library to add
new tables which aren't there already?
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

clgilland07@gmail.com
Phone: (704) 256-8010 Extension 401.
From: "Ben J. Bloomgren" <bbloomgren@icloud.com
To: nvda@groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:01:24 -0700

How does one implement Braille tables into NVDA which aren't currently
present? There's a jerry-rigged way to do so with the *.JBT files within
Jaws.

Ben