Re: Add-on for placemarkers needs to be updated

Suhas D

Hi,

The latest stable build of NVDA is 2021.1, and Place Marker works fine.

Here's the direct download link for the addon

https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=pm

---
Suhas
Sent from Thunderbird

“You know who you are. What others think, and what they say about it – well, that’s because they don’t see. There’s only you that knows the both sides of your own skin.”
M.R. Carey

On 8/2/2021 11:50, Suman Dogra wrote:
I tried with the latest stable version as well.  it is also not
getting installed.  it is not compatible with NVDA 2021.4.

suman

It already has been per the NVDA Add-Ons Compatibility Page (
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/nvdacompat.en.html ) , and is
available for download from the NVDA Community Add-Ons Page (
https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html ).

I am begging the readership to consult the above noted compatibility page
during this time of transition to determine whether any given add-on has (or
has not) been updated for compatibility with NVDA 2021.1.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

~ Liza Minnelli